"Blogs represent what’s flaring our minds, thoughts, perceptions and views. It's just another online pen-in feature that puts in a consensus of our opinions, feelings and more. This can be interesting, boring, disturbing or sometimes hurting based on the topic narrated. Blogs are thus only a facet of our feelings and any correlation to real life events, or people is purely unintentional and coincidental. Please do not attempt heights of insanity by taking these blogs too personally on part of the blogger as well as yourself."

May 03, 2010

Sheetal A/C - Sweet experience….

Sheetal A/C seat no: 3 a sweet experience...

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to book tatkal ticket to Bangalore last weekend, so decided to book branded Bus service KSRTC and got attracted by the name SHEETAL A/C… Yup some how got ticket seat no 3 assuming that there will be more leg room blah blah blah…. FYI this is a 3+2 seater AC bus service with a price 440/- only.

The scheduled time was 22:22 what a fancy timing….I reached the bus station prior to the departure time and was waiting for the bus, but I did not find the bus in and around the platform till 22:45, finally reached the enquiry counter and I got an answer from the guy pointing at a “Green” color bus and says that “Blue” color bus is Sheetal !! (1. #####$$$$)

The Conductor boarded the bus and answered a lady “Sir ee bus majestic hogala ithu Shanti Nagar hoguthe”(2. #$#$#$#$), on hearing this all the passengers in the bus nodded their heads like skool kids reply to the head master, then the bus started moving out of the bus station by 11.15 oh my god finally…..

There is a special attraction in the bus, it’s like “Neengal Keta Padal” and the conductor is the VJ…. Yes, all the passengers one after the other must ask the conductor to switch on the AC in regular time intervals almost once in every 15mins.(3. $#$#$@#)

Now comes the interesting part of the journey….. The guy sitting next to me with a typical DUDE look seems to be a dancer…. Oh yaa dancer in his dreams. He does a stylish dance when hez asleep which will push the person next to him out of the seat and my fate I was one among them… Yup this guy sat at Seat no 2
The most interesting part starts now…..A loud snoring sound started from seat no:1 associated with a lady chorus from seat no 4. (4. #$@#$#$#)

Finally around 2.00 AM I took my turn to remind the conductor about the AC in the bus… Time was passing slowly and I tried hard to sleep in between these entire nuisances with the sweet melodies of ilayaraja on my i-pod... Even that did not proceed for long….Yup it was 3.30 AM and I am still awake, i-pod got switched off and I was really pissed off…. Now the dancer (guy on seat 2) woke up and said “Dude are you still awake “ (5. $#$@#$#$)

I managed to sleep around 4.30 AM again my fate did not favor me….. The conductor shouts loudly…. “Electronic City banni banni……” Great I reached Bangalore with out sleep……. What a memorable journey…….

The most important part is… it’s not only me who dint sleep, but almost everyone took there turn to make sure AC is working in the bus till the bus reached Shanti Nagar – Bangalore.

Friends, Please Do not book any A/C bus with out knowing the reviews about the services provided….I believe none of you will book SHEETAL, SHEETAL, SHEETAL….

Friends : lets see the reactions of minds now.... In the above content i have marked few places in special characters prefixed with numbers there are 5 occurrences. Each incident actually made me think of words to the core its not written thou.... Now you feel free to let me know what I would have felt or you may feel in that situation :)

2 comments:

sravan said...

"sneha .. sneha .. indha pera kettudhan da nan emaandhen .."

Anonymous said...

The experience that is common to all.. you should have travelled in SETC for more experiences like a person lying down on your foot area..

nice narration.just came to know that there is a class of bus named Sheetal in KSTRC; haven't come across that before..

aana inga kooda "mind" sambanthama oru punch ending vecha paru..aaga aaga...

@sravan: LoL.. that was the same line i thought about. :)