"Blogs represent what’s flaring our minds, thoughts, perceptions and views. It's just another online pen-in feature that puts in a consensus of our opinions, feelings and more. This can be interesting, boring, disturbing or sometimes hurting based on the topic narrated. Blogs are thus only a facet of our feelings and any correlation to real life events, or people is purely unintentional and coincidental. Please do not attempt heights of insanity by taking these blogs too personally on part of the blogger as well as yourself."

January 04, 2011

Edukondalavada Venkataramana GOVINDA!! GOVINDA!!

I am sure this is not the first time you guys have heard this, and neither me too! Yep, it was’nt just another journey to the Govinda Hills, but a funky, slithery trip towards the hills of Venky.

Now what would you guys think if I had to say Mercedes????

BENZ – apparently it is! The sexy mode, hot body, and of course the power that I would enfold to steer the animal. Aww.. But….‘uh-oh’ was the expression when I looked at the alarming diesel-filled creature right in front of me. Welcome to the abode of KSRTC’s new luxury vista, the ‘MERCEDES BENZ’. Does it always have to end up this way? The sexy hot body just transformed into a mighty loath of metal that seemed to gape open its mouth and croak “welcome! hope you have a pleasant journey tonight”.

Freaking my way into the cavern, my eyes gazed around the honking-Benz, which seemed to possess sparkling new seats (yet to be filthy), a couple of dim lights stuck on the hood, and the one that requires a special mention – power chargers yet to derive some power.

Seems “Majestic” enough to board in, but not in reality when someone actually discovered “Power chargers work aagthilla…”. Frustrated audience seldom realize the big control that needs to be turned on to make things actually work :-)

The ‘vroom’ and ‘zoom’ effects coupled with ‘Govinda, Govinda, Govinda!!!’ (a terrific start) mystified the atmosphere, but not for long. The eery effect didn’t seem to have a lasting spell and the zooming effects of ‘MERCEDES BENZ’ seemed no longer an apprehension, and that is because I got used to it all way along :P

“Endriee ee bottle cap open aithu… New bottle kodi…” was one of the most demanding plea at the start of the journey. The intial plea transformed into a spicy hot argument with the conductor until the little girl popped her head to say “papa I opened the cap”.

All set and done, its time to snore. 11.00……… 11.20……… 12.00…….12.20.....12.30 was not as good as 11.00. I could feel my pulse raising when I noticed the driver snaking his way into the darkness that lay ahead (a roller coaster feel). Amidst the chaos, stood a guy whining like a outstanding school-kid (a kid standing out of the class) “Gosh! Someone has taken my blanket away! I need a replacement, right now!” The effect of another spicy scenario could never be so tempting and my ears were just wide waiting to savor the heated arguments exchanged. Imagine the pandemonium – the driver snarling, the conductor barking and on the whole, the school-kid blaring about his lost blanket despite the benz taking its ups and downs. A feast you just can’t wait to see!

I did completely enjoy and also witness the conductor pushing another guy, seated next to the ‘whining school-kid’, out of the bus. Little did I realize that the sneak was the ultimate source of the commotion as he slipped out the school-kid’s blanket, out of his bag, without his knowledge. The dirty rascal goofed up the conductor, driver, the ‘whining school-kid’, and the entire mob in a jizz.

Too much of a happening in a short while. My eyes are heavy and I need a break. What else could I think of ?? Fraction of a second, my hands beeped a few numbers and only did I calm down when I heard her say,

“Hey baby how are you doing? Happy new year sweetheart”.

Overall it was really a sweet and memorable journey with loud engine sound of the “Mercedes Benz” (the F1 effect) that lasted till the terminus :)

2 comments:

Pattabhi Raman said...

a sweeeheart message in a MErc, what a start to ur new year... hope the rest of the year also is as sweet as this experience :-)

Kiran Kumar said...

@Pats: Thanks :)